Do you feel that being a woman these days comes with unrealistic expectations and a side of shame for not doing or being enough?
You are not alone. If…
- You feel overwhelmed by life
- Your mind | body | spirit seems to be at war with one another
- Your health is taking a backseat to all the things on your to-do-list
- Your relationships are strained to the max
- You struggle to overcome guilt, shame, and/or fear
In Wholistic Feminism, you will see how the American women’s movement has defined success in a way that keeps us striving, yet never fully arriving. You will learn to see female contributions in a new light and realize that you are not inadequate. You and your female body were never the problem! Author Leah A. Jacobson will help you find common ground and connection with other women so that you can celebrate sisterhood with other women, not competition. In accepting and loving your feminine gifts, you will discover how worthy you are of blazing your own trail and you will be empowered to create a life of meaningful contribution. It is time for the women’s movement to be whole.